200g natural peanut butter
50g protein powder
100g dark chocolate
3 tbsp. flaxseeds
1/4 tsp pink Himalayan sea salt
2 tbsp. coconut oil
1. Chuck all wet ingredients into a pan, heat until soft be careful not to burn.
2. Mix all the dry ingredients together in a bowl and add the wet ingredients. It will seem quite dry but that’s ok.
3. Melt the dark chocolate.
4. Line a baking tray with parchment paper
5. Add the mixed ingredients to the baking tray and be sure to press down hard with a spatula or fish turner to ensure the mixture binds together.
6. Drizzle the dark chocolate over and pop it in the fridge for two hours.