5 scoops of whey (I’d recommend chocolate or vanilla)
30g flaked almonds
3 tbsp pumpkin seeds
3 tbsp chia seeds
2 tbsp honey
4 tbsp peanut butter
80-100ml milk of choice
100g 80% dark chocolate
Fat: 13 g
Note: To make these less calorific simply cut into 12 or 16. If you’re trying to bulk up in calories cut into 6 or 8. Just multiply calories and macros by 10 and divide by the amount you make.
1. Add all dry ingredients into a bowl and mix together. I’d advise wearing disposable gloves for this.
2. Add in milk gradually and knead together.
3. Line a baking tray with some parchment paper.
4. Add in the mixture and press down firmly using a spatula or fish turner.
5. Leave in the fridge to set for 2 hours.
6. Once this time has passed melt the chocolate in a saucepan or in the microwave and apply an even layer over the mixture.
7. Once the chocolate has cooled pop back in the fridge for another hour or two.