5 ingredient banana bread
4-5 medium bananas
1 cup of peanut butter
2 cups of rolled oats
100g of dark chocolate
1tsp baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Fire the oats, peanut butter and 4 bananas into a blender and blend.
3. Chop up dark chocolate and stir into your blended mixture (keep some chocolate for the top).
4. Line your baking tray with some parchment paper.
5. Add in your mixture.
6. Add sliced banana and chopped chocolate to the top.
7. Into the oven for 25-30 minutes, you’ll know it’s done if you stick a toothpick into the middle of the loaf and it comes out clean.